Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Technologys adverse effect on Society

While getting my daily fix of Orbusmax I came across an artical on "cyberbullying"
which seemed suspect on its face. I logged on and found the article was about lawmakers wanting to create a Bill that would end cyberbullying. It was actually an article about brats.

Then I saw another article about a boy accused of assault with a rubber band, and how he may be deprived of attending school, as well as being branded as a felon.

It all started when the safety razor was invented. Then came alternatives for heating homes. Now I can see the significants of the inpact on society with technology.

We have brats in public office and we have brats teaching our children.
Yep! What we need is to go back to the razor strop and the wood shed (also know as parental----------- control).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

YOUALL COME BACK NOW YE HERE