Friday, April 08, 2005

I-601 limit on spending.

Like I keep saying the Democrats will stop at nothing when it comes to elections and spending money. Even if it means braking the law. - - - -Roy Boy

Blogger Ron Hebon posted this article on his site.
Ron Hebron

Thursday, April 07, 2005
Priorities at the Legislature

I-601 limit on spending.
Evergreen Freedom Foundation discovered - discovered
that the Democrats have disclosed that they intend to violate the voters' wishes in two ways. I-601 is an initiative that limits state spending. It was passed immediately the last time the Democrats ran everything. In 1993 Gary Locke helped then-Gov. Mike Lowrey to fund every program anyone came up with. Of course that required huge tax increases. It was thrown back in their faces; I-601 signatures were gathered within months. Then in November of the same year the voters passed
I-601 to limit spending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

YOUALL COME BACK NOW YE HERE