Friday, March 17, 2006

How the Democrats steel from there constiuents

Taxes tossed? Snohomish County judge rules against state money-shifting...

A Snohomish County judge ruled Friday that the state improperly shifted around $250 million to various state accounts in order to raise the state spending limit, according to a spokesman for one of
the plaintiffs.

Like I have stated before, the Democrats represents the biggest bunch of crooks in the world. They will lie, cheat and steal to get there way. You have to ask your self, why? What is the end gain? I guess it's to prove that they can run the state in to the ground.

Then it just might be that the people of the state of Washington like being treated like there to ignorant to know what is going on.

Rush on ye old poverty stricken slaves, blissful in thy ignorance.

The Roy Boy


Powered by Qumana


1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Ho said...

Hey there Roy Boy, I stumbled across you Blog today while seeking out the term "True and Fair Value", you see I've been fighting with the Assessor here in Pierce County for most of the past 5 years over his refusal to assess properly. I've won a bit each year, but each year he gets almost more adamant about not showing how he gets thsoe numbers for value.

He is famous for telling people, and putting it in print that he is "required by law to assess our property at 100% of the fair market value" Yet he still refuses to tell me which law that is he is quoting.
Truth is there is no such law, I know it and he knows I know it.

Maybe you would like to discuss this as you seem to be interested in protecing what is rightfully ours.
I'm in the county but across the water from you, out in Home.
I'm new to this blog thing so I don't know what will happen when I hit the button below

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

YOUALL COME BACK NOW YE HERE